On December 20, 2019, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo signed into law Senate Bill 6600/House Bill 7250. This set of bills create safety procedures for trampoline parks, including definitions, permit requirements, compliance with industry standards, employee training, reporting of injuries, inspections and insurance requirements. This new law goes into effect 120 days after the bill was signed into law: April 18, 2020. Please click on one of the above links for the full text to ensure that your facility is in compliance with the new law.
- California Theme Park Recycling Bill on The Move
- New York Governor Signs Trampoline Park Safety Bill into Law
- Ohio Ride Safety Bill Signed Into Law; Effective Immediately
- Department of Labor Releases Overtime Regulation Final Rule
- Florida Department of Agriculture Proposed Rulemaking on Permitting and Inspection Requirements for Amusement Devices and Amusement Attractions
Legislator Look Up
Use our lookup tool to find legislators in your area.