On Friday, March 29, 2019, the Maryland State Legislature voted to override Governor Lary Hogan’s executive order creating a post-Labor Day school start date in Maryland (Senate Bill 128). The County Boards of Education can set the start and end dates of the school year for schools in the county with no restrictions on start or end dates. This law went into effect immediately.
- IAAPA files comments to USTR on Proposed Tariff Implementation
- Louisiana Governor Signs Ride Safety Update Bill into Law
- Ohio Ride Safety Bill Advances in the House
- Bill introduced in Michigan to Raise Amusement Ride Permit and Inspection Fees
- IAAPA Submits Comments on Proposed Department of Labor Overtime Rulemaking
Legislator Look Up
Use our lookup tool to find legislators in your area.