On Friday, March 29, 2019, the Maryland State Legislature voted to override Governor Lary Hogan’s executive order creating a post-Labor Day school start date in Maryland (Senate Bill 128). The County Boards of Education can set the start and end dates of the school year for schools in the county with no restrictions on start or end dates. This law went into effect immediately.
- Florida Department of Agriculture Proposed Rulemaking on Permitting and Inspection Requirements for Amusement Devices and Amusement Attractions
- Ohio State Senate Recognizes Cedar Point as Best Amusement Park in the United States
- Predictive Scheduling Bills Become Law in Rhode Island
- NLGA Passes Resolution Recognizing Amusement Ride Safety in the U.S.
- Minimum Wage Increase Threatens 1.3 million Jobs say CBO
Legislator Look Up
Use our lookup tool to find legislators in your area.