On Friday, March 29, 2019, the Maryland State Legislature voted to override Governor Lary Hogan’s executive order creating a post-Labor Day school start date in Maryland (Senate Bill 128). The County Boards of Education can set the start and end dates of the school year for schools in the county with no restrictions on start or end dates. This law went into effect immediately.
- Tennessee Bill Extends Elevator and Amusement Device Safety Board to June 20, 2023
- Public Hearing to be Held in Colorado on Proposed Rulemaking on Amusement Rides and Devices
- Harmful Legislation to Restrict and Penalize Amusement Device Operators Defeated!
- IAAPA Submits Comments on Two FAA Rulemakings on Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones)
- U.S. Attractions Leaders Meet with Lawmakers during IAAPA U.S. Advocacy Days 2019
Legislator Look Up
Use our lookup tool to find legislators in your area.