On Thursday, March 28, 2019, the Maryland State Legislature also overrode Governor Lary Hogan’s veto ofHouse Bill 166, a bill that will increase the state’s minimum wage to $15 per hour in 2023. And beginning in 2024, will increase the minimum wage annually based on the consumer price index. This new law goes into effect on June 1, 2019.
- Florida Department of Agriculture Proposed Rulemaking on Permitting and Inspection Requirements for Amusement Devices and Amusement Attractions
- Ohio State Senate Recognizes Cedar Point as Best Amusement Park in the United States
- Predictive Scheduling Bills Become Law in Rhode Island
- NLGA Passes Resolution Recognizing Amusement Ride Safety in the U.S.
- Minimum Wage Increase Threatens 1.3 million Jobs say CBO
Legislator Look Up
Use our lookup tool to find legislators in your area.