On Thursday, March 28, 2019, the Maryland State Legislature also overrode Governor Lary Hogan’s veto ofHouse Bill 166, a bill that will increase the state’s minimum wage to $15 per hour in 2023. And beginning in 2024, will increase the minimum wage annually based on the consumer price index. This new law goes into effect on June 1, 2019.
- Tennessee Bill Extends Elevator and Amusement Device Safety Board to June 20, 2023
- Public Hearing to be Held in Colorado on Proposed Rulemaking on Amusement Rides and Devices
- Harmful Legislation to Restrict and Penalize Amusement Device Operators Defeated!
- IAAPA Submits Comments on Two FAA Rulemakings on Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (Drones)
- U.S. Attractions Leaders Meet with Lawmakers during IAAPA U.S. Advocacy Days 2019
Legislator Look Up
Use our lookup tool to find legislators in your area.