The Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Division of Oil and Public Safety, updated the state’s Amusement Rides and Devices Regulations. The updated regulations went into effect on February 14, 2019. Click here to view the updated regulations.
- Florida Department of Agriculture Proposed Rulemaking on Permitting and Inspection Requirements for Amusement Devices and Amusement Attractions
- Ohio State Senate Recognizes Cedar Point as Best Amusement Park in the United States
- Predictive Scheduling Bills Become Law in Rhode Island
- NLGA Passes Resolution Recognizing Amusement Ride Safety in the U.S.
- Minimum Wage Increase Threatens 1.3 million Jobs say CBO
Legislator Look Up
Use our lookup tool to find legislators in your area.