The Colorado Department of Labor and Employment, Division of Oil and Public Safety, updated the state’s Amusement Rides and Devices Regulations. The updated regulations went into effect on February 14, 2019. Click here to view the updated regulations.
- California Theme Park Recycling Bill on The Move
- New York Governor Signs Trampoline Park Safety Bill into Law
- Ohio Ride Safety Bill Signed Into Law; Effective Immediately
- Department of Labor Releases Overtime Regulation Final Rule
- Florida Department of Agriculture Proposed Rulemaking on Permitting and Inspection Requirements for Amusement Devices and Amusement Attractions
Legislator Look Up
Use our lookup tool to find legislators in your area.